To visit someone at Rosie’s jail, the only women's facility on Rikers Island, take into consideration the key information and details below.
Address: 19-19 Hazen Street, East Elmhurst, NY 11370
Contact number: (718)-546-7420
When to visit:
- As of June 25, 2021, In-Person Visits are only available on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Televisits are offered on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Visiting is also determined by the first letter of the incarcerated person's last name. Click here to see the visiting schedule for March 2022.
- Please check this page for the most up to date information regarding COVID-19 protocols for in-person visits.
Requirements to visit:
- All visitors who are over 16 are required to present a valid photo ID that also contains a signature. Acceptable forms of identification are a current valid driver's license, employment ID that includes a photo and signature, a state identification card, a passport, U.S. Military ID, or resident alien/permanent resident card issues by the United States Department of Justice.
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult. If the minor is under 16 years old they will not be required to provide identification.
- All visitors must pass through a metal detector and may be searched upon entering into the visitation area.
- All visitors are required to follow a strict dress code. Failure to follow the dress code will result in a denial of visitation. To view information about the dress code, click here.
How to send mail to someone at Rose M. Singer Center:
- Incarcerated person's name, ID Number
Rose M. Singer Center
19-19 Hazen Street
East Elmhurst, NY 11370
Rose M. Singer Center Inmate Search: